MS CRM 2011 Update Rollup 14 will be available at the end of June 2013
Today I have found a KB article from Microsoft in which the next update rollup is announced.
Here is the link for you:
and below you will find an exerpt from the content.
Issues that are resolved in Update Rollup 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Update Rollup 14 resolves the following issues:
- When you disable the user and team, the complete population is cached.
- “Show Selected Views” does not work in CRM Dashboard.
- Description field in activity views shows HTML style information.
- Description field and notes are not displayed correctly during Print Preview after Update Rollup 12.
- When you perform a Quick Find search in Outlook, the columns shown in the view are the intersection of the columns from the previous view that was shown in Outlook and the Quick Find view definition. This differs from what you see when you do a search in the web client. After the search is run, no columns are displayed because the specific column is not included in the Quick Find view.
- WRPC token is missing when you use SharePoint Integration.
- Adding a mail template in CRM after Update Rollup 12 causes errors.
- Rich Text Editor errors occur when you paste content during creation of mail merge templates in CRM 2011 online.
- My Team Members’ Activities view displays incorrect results through CRM for Outlook client.
- AddressBookMaterializedViewsEnabled triggers a crash if entity does not have an email address.
- Outlook folders are filtered only per the user’s access, not per the team’s access.
- Users who run 32-bit versions of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Client for Outlook experience issues in which the Outlook process consumes large volumes of memory or crashes with Out of Memory exceptions.
- Memory errors in 32-bit CRM for Outlook when you go offline.
- Templates are applied to distributed campaign email messages despite being deselected.
- Formatting exceptions occur during data import.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions Data connector platform traces are not written when SSRS is on a separate computer from CRM.
- Double quotation marks are changed to single quotation marks in KB articles.
- When OverrideTrackInCrmBehaviour is enabled, you can’t untrack email in CRM Outlook Client.
- “Show only my records” in lookup dialog box doesn’t always show just my records.
- When you click View existing record in CRM in the Outlook client, nothing happens.
- Errors occur when you send direct email in CRM outlook client while you’re offline.
- Sum of currency type field displays an incorrect currency symbol.
- Outlook Quick Find displays Filter Criteria incorrectly after Update Rollup 12 is installed.
- User can publish articles without the Publish article permission.
- Email router stops processing email messages after it encounters a message that does not have a From field value.
- Printer prompts for 8.3″ x 11″ paper when you print a report that was created in the report wizard.
- Deleting entity triggers System.Array.Copy throws ArrayTypeMismatchException.
- Base64 attributes are returned as MemoAttributeMetadata instead of as StringAttributeMetadata.
- Excel sheet name isn’t shown correctly on Update Rollup 12 when Advanced Find results are exported to Excel.
- Lync presence icon is missing from Grid View/Form controls.
- Microsoft CRM ribbon disappears in Outlook 2007 clients.
- OverriddenCreatedOn* attribute is missing from CRM V3 custom entities.
- Process with condition on email recipient fails if recipient is unresolved.
- Tasks tab is blank in the Synchronizing dialog box when you go offline.
- Updating individual occurrences of a Recurrence Meeting breaks recurrence.
- Outlook client crashes when you try to add email activity to order from outlook client.
- “Error in LoadSiteWideSettings” error when you start Deployment Manager. .