something new about the CRM 2011. Today I want to give you some information about the new Outlook client and the possibility to import your own contacts out of outlook to the CRM.
- Open the Outlook.
- Go to the data section.
- Select CRM.
- You can choose one of two possibilities to import your contacts. The old one via Excel import and the new one via assistant. Today we choose the new one.
- Start the add contacts wizard and follow the instructions.
- Click next.
- Select the type of contacts you will import to CRM and click next.
- The wizard analysed the import items and group them by different attributes (company name, category or Email domain). Now you can select / deselect the contact group for the import. You have the possibility to track the company as account and in the advanced mode the communication with the contacts will include also.
- Push Add contacts for starting the import.
- See the finishing dialog and be happy to have done a hell of work with some clicks.
See you soon.