CRM Performance Issues on Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
Customers reported performance issues for CRM 2013 to us. There are different reasons why the forms are slow. One thing is a simple IIS setting. This issue is related to the Vary header in the HTTP Response.
What’s that? Look here msdn omitvarystar
How can I fix it?
- Open the IIS Navigate to the CRM Website
- Open the ‘Configuration Editor’
- Navigate to the ‘system.web/caching/outputCache’ section
- Set the ‘omitVaryStar’ property to ‘True’
- Don’t forget to save the settings and make a IIS reset
This should speed up your CRM form load a second or two.