Just found in the MSDN
By default, the Navigation Tour video prompt appears the first time a user signs in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online using a web browser. The video prompt won’t appear on subsequent sign-ins after the user clicks Don’t show me this again. Notice that, if the user clears the browser cache or signs in from a different computer’s web browser, the video prompt will display again.
For the typical deployment the Navigation Tour video can be a valuable learning tool for users new to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. However, for some Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) deployments that use Remote Desktop Services or are highly customized, you may want to disable the video. To disable the video prompt, follow these steps from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, where the Front End Server role is running.
- Start Registry Editor.
- Locate registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM.
- Right-click MSCRM, point to New, click DWORD (32-bit) Value, enter DisableNavTour, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableNavTour, click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then press ENTER.
- Close the Registry Editor.